Forum Discussion

Bartek
Icon for Cirrus rankCirrus
Sep 29, 2022
Solved

Install status audited on boot location where I try to install new software

Hi, I'm trying to install 16.1.3.1 over a Boot Location where 13.1.3.6 was some time ago (I do have 3 boot locations over all). Once the image gets tested it does not install as it should but instea...
    Sep 29, 2022

A small update. F5 magic did happen...

On one device in pair i managed to install the software on HD1.2, fair enough.

But when I went to upgrade the second device in pair I noticed that it had rebooted on its own... About the same time i rebooted it's counterpart. Thanks for the maintenance windows, because it seems two devices in HA pair were rebooting together... So much for redundancy.

The funny part is that when i attempted to install new software on HD1.1 on the second device (it had the same issue) it got installed with no hassle at all...

So now the only disatvantage is that one device is running from HD1.2 and the second from HD1.1 which only annoys my personal perfectionist.

It's not really a solution, but I will mark the post as resolved anyway. If anyone does have an idea what kind of F5 magic did happen here exactly I'll be happy to hear from you.

Also - what is exactly the "Audited" status - the docs seem awfully quiet about that...