Forum Discussion

Fawad_29089
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Apr 15, 2012

Exchange 2010 on LTM

Hi,

I am setting up Exchange 2010 on LTM. I used the template to enable all services using Single Virtual IP Address. I am using the device default certificate.

We have tested the Autodiscover service, Exchange remote analyzer showed me a failure on validating the F5 default certificate. Does it only work with the public certificate?

I used the template to create all services for exchange. Can I create an iRule just for Autodiscover to work on HTTPS?

Also, is there a way to generate certificate request after creating the VIP using the template. I selected the default certificate earlier but now I want to generate certificate request for public certificates.

Thanks,

Fawad

1 Reply

• You can always generate certificate request after creating the config using the template.

After you imported the certificate from public CA, you need to link the certificate back to the Client SSL profile of your Virtual Server

Can I create an iRule just for Autodiscover to work on HTTPS?

Are you referring to HTTP to HTTPS redirection? If yes, then yes you can create such an iRule, search for a sample in devcentral, there are plenty