Forum Discussion

buzzkiller
Icon for Altocumulus rankAltocumulus
Aug 08, 2023
Solved

Configure F5 ASM Logout page

Greetings,

I am attempting to configure login and logout pages for a web app on F5 BIG-IP.

The login page was configured successfully, and I can see the user in Events->Requests. However, the issue I'm facing is that the logout function is not working, and the user remains connected.

This is the button responsible for initiating the sign-out process:

This is the loading capture when signing out:

This is part of the login page that loads after signout :

This is the logout ASM configuration:

I tried to put in "A string that should appear in the request" both "Succesfully logged out" and "Sign out". 

I chose 'Sign out' because it is the text of the button, and from what I can observe, it is a string that appears in the request, not the response.

I'm not sure what I might have misconfigured. Thank you for your help!

• First thing I would try is to change that string. Using a string with a space in it can yield unpredictable results. You can do this another way.. make your string 'gazelleJump' or something nutty, then have that on the page somewhere in white letters on white background, for instance.

1 Reply

• First thing I would try is to change that string. Using a string with a space in it can yield unpredictable results. You can do this another way.. make your string 'gazelleJump' or something nutty, then have that on the page somewhere in white letters on white background, for instance.