Forum Discussion

Pramod_Gopala_1
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Oct 21, 2016

Access Policy for Microsoft Exchange 2013

Hello,

I need a help to to resolve a issue at one of our clients.

This is related to Microsoft Exchange iApp and its associated Access Policy used. The requirement is only for OWA, it is to be 2-way authentication for any other app like Outlook, Activesync it should be default. The Below is the snapshot of access policy created for the same.

According to the iApp and above access policy configurations, only with the OWA its working fine but not with the other Apps. Now it is required to access all apps like Outlook, ActiveSync, AnyWhere etc.. with the OWA.

Kindly help me out to resolve the issue.

Many Thanks!

2 Replies

• Hi,

Why do you have a "Browser" branch in client OS box?

The right solution is to use with "Client for MS exchange" which will filter OWA on fallback branch and Activesync, OA, OAB, Autodiscover on "Client for MS exchange" branch.

• Hi,

APM can manage authentication for Activesync and other exchange clients with exchange profile.

even if you configure Activesync branch to allow, the default behavior is to redirect user to /my.policy which is not supported by active sync.

Most of Exchange Deployments have the same Access policy for all URI and Exchange profile manage client side and server side authentication behavior.