cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Integration of SMS APIs with SMS

Hi there,There are no sms providers in Greece who will use the standard SMS notification mechanism of Nagios XI, which sends an email of the type xxxxxxxxxx@smsala.com.Instead, they provide us with an API that must be called with a command like this:...

Support for HTTP/2 gRPC with F5 Load Balancer

I have a requirement to use bi-directional gRPC server and client. I'm thinking to use F5 L7 Load balancer (https://www.f5.com/services/resources/glossary/load-balancer) for this..Can I know whether we have support for this with F5 load balancer??

migrate f5 local users to another box

I changed 'master password' on old F5 box using f5mku with key from 'new' one. All config was moved from old box to new partition on 'new box' using load sys config. The only part which is not working is that regarding local users  although their con...

T5C by Altostratus
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't see logs application

hello ,i have an web application server and applied on it waf policy and made log profile to log all request but i can't see any log under  Event Logs : Application : Requests , and i make filter with waf policy name to spacify the log but i still no...

Amr_Ali by Nimbostratus
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple AD Authentication

We have AD users in other domains that have a two-way trust with ours.  We have people in two-way trusted domains that also need access to the same tenants.  We are struggling to figure out how to include those AD users without just creating local us...

iRule Checking for No Value

Hi All,Just want to check with the fellow community members if you all have any idea on how to use iRules to check for no value?Basically, I am crafting an iRule that search for all headers and sieving out that it starts with sec-ch. If it starts wit...

redirect UDP traffic (srt/rtmp)

HI folk, Currently the company needs to implement a new service for streaming in SRT and RTMP, this works with UDP protocol, but they want to redirect based on URL, is that possible? Or what option can F5 give in this type of situation?eg when SRT://...

Restricting traffic between Vlans.

We have an F5 servicing our DMZ. It hosts the external IPs and acts a router for the DMZ servers.                                        +--- [ VLAN_2110 ][ Internet ] ---- [ F/W ] ---- [ F5 ] --+                                        +--- [ VLAN_23...

Manejo multiples cookies HTTP_RESPONSE

holas estimados me dirijo a uds por que tratando de manejar multiples cookies dentro de  un http response y no se como escribir dentro de esta irule por favor espero su ayuda!!!! adjunto el modelo graciaswhen HTTP_RESPONSE {HTTP::cookie secure "JSESS...

BIG-IP AFM設定例-NAT

はじめに F5 AFMではアプリケーション環境における高度なFW機能を提供しております。 M&Aなどにより同じアドレス帯のシステムが相互接続するなどの必要性に応じてNATを利用してアドレスを隠すことによって接続を行うなど、様々なケースでNATをご利用いただいているかと存じます。 例ではアドレス変換のみであればLTMのVS機能にて実現可能な部分もありますが、NWFWとしてFW機能と合わせてログ出力するといった用途ではAFMでのNATをご利用いただくことも可能です。  本ブログではAFMの設定をイ...

1.png Y_Nabeya_1-1658452915197.png Y_Nabeya_2-1658452915202.png Y_Nabeya_3-1658452915206.png
Y_Nabeya by F5 Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to enforce Role based access controls to VPN users?

I know we can assign role based apps to HTTP(webtop) remote users. How can I do the similar access control for vpn users using a client? Do I have to assign different groups a different IP pool and enforce ACls on the network firewalls to acheieve th...

shashe by Nimbostratus
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device posture check without F5 Access guard

Can I implement device posture check on APM for remote VPN users without having to deploy an additional software like F5 access guard? I am wondering if the edgeclient software can collect the endpoint info and pass it over to the APM for the initial...

shashe by Nimbostratus
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

issue in waf policy applied on virtual server

Dears , i have an web application that applied on it waf policy but i have issue that when applied this policy user when try to open the login web application  page  the dialog box that they  write in the email and password to login can not write in,...

Amr_Ali by Nimbostratus
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pool active/standby

Hi,i was wondering if there is a way to create a pool with 2 servers active/standby with no preempt.I try to explain better. I have many Virtual Server, each of them has its own pool and serversOne of these pool has 2 servers: Server A and Server Bi ...

ikkut23 by Nimbostratus
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HA in F5 issue

hello dearsI have two F5 nodes and impelemnt them in HA mode(A-P)when the i did show /cm failover it's giving me this error-------------------------------------------CM::Failover Status-------------------------------------------Color greenStatus ACTI...

simple redirect irule based off ip

Hi AllI am very new to irules as we just got our first big-ip this week and have a rookie question for you.I'm trying to redirect a sub-section of a site that I have got working withwhen HTTP_REQUEST {if { [string tolower [HTTP::uri]] starts_with "/r...

CraigWoo by Nimbostratus
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
DevCentral - an F5 Community

We are an online community of technical peers dedicated to supporting learning, exchanging ideas, and solving problems - together.

Sign In or Create Account...