Forum Discussion

Feb 24, 2023
Solved

no reply from big3d: timed out

Hi everyone

we have 2 dns/gtm active/pasive solution on virtual enviroment.

yesterday we were notified that the wild ips are down, but the service is operational

we check the pool and node and find this:

no reply from big3d: timed out

we follow this case but the problem still on

https://my.f5.com/manage/s/article/K52381445

https://my.f5.com/manage/s/article/K35326235

Best regards

JoseLabra
    Mar 23, 2023

Hi Lief

its me of Live-Stream of Mr Buu and friends 😁

I resolved the issue applying tshoot on iquery connection between gtm/dns. Self ip port lock down its configure allow none. I set up ports 4353 and 22 on self ip link. After apply the comand on CLI bigip_add + ip link of self ip and.
    Best Regards!

5 Replies

• JoseLabra - two things.
    Thank you for your first post here back in Feb and welcome to the community.
    We've seen a viewer at some of our live-stream events going by this same name. If that is you - doubly welcome! 😄

Second thing - the nature of Paulius' answer makes it sound like the issue you were having was urgent - were you able to workaround the issue or is it still an extant bug? (if so - did you open a support request at all?)

Cheers,
    Lief

JoseLabra
      Icon for MVP rankMVP

Hi Lief

its me of Live-Stream of Mr Buu and friends 😁

I resolved the issue applying tshoot on iquery connection between gtm/dns. Self ip port lock down its configure allow none. I set up ports 4353 and 22 on self ip link. After apply the comand on CLI bigip_add + ip link of self ip and.
      Best Regards!

• JoseLabra If this is a production environment and you have followed the recommendations in those two links that you provided I would recommend opening F5 directly with the highest severity level so they can assist you in resolving the issue. Make sure to create a QKVIEW and upload it to your ticket to save some time.

• Excellent - welcome to this side of the conversation. 😄

Thanks for the solution description - I'll mark it as a Solution on your behalf (in case you feel weird about tagging your own answer).
    You may still choose another answer, or de-select your own, if I'm wrong.