F5 has created a specialized ASM template to simplify the configuration process of Drupal v8 with the new version of BIG-IP 13.x
Click here to access the .zip file that contains the template: Drupal v8 ASM Template for BIG-IP v13.x
Goal: Quick Drupal v8 base line policy which set to Blocking from Day-One tuned to Drupal v8 environment.
Ready Template Deployment Steps:
1. Download the policy zip file and extract the XML file from the link above
2. Update Attack Signature to the latest version: Click "Security Update" --> "Application Security" --> "Check for Updates" --> "Install Updates"
2. Click "Application Security" --> "Import Policy" --> Select File" and choose the XML file
3. Edit the policy name to the protected application name and click "Import Policy"
4. Attach the policy to the appropriate virtual server
5. Refine learning new records in "Application Security" --> "Policy Building" --> Traffic Learning"
6. Observe no false positive occur by validating event logs: "Event Logs" --> "Application" --> "Request"
Important: If the policy is not working properly, please ensure you are using the latest version. If you have any issues or questions, please send any feedback to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
how do you install the AMS template?
Thanks Pascal for reaching out. the template should be imported via at the following path: Security --> Application Security --> Import Policy.
Has this been tested in Big-IP ASM v14.1?
Hi Patrick, the policy was validated on v13,1 but ASM support upgrading so I do not see issues