Long time listener, first time caller

Greetings, Application Delivery enthusiasts!

As the title suggests, I am a new voice in the DevCentral Blogging Team (collective noun for bloggers anyone??) and am excited to be here! As a quick introduction, I've been with F5 Networks almost 5 years. Four of those focusing specifically on Finance but more recently on Dynamic Infrastructure. And I have to say, apart from the release of the iPad (mmmm, shiny!), it seems a long time since I found the possibilities of technology so interesting. My days range from speaking at conferences to cursing at Proof of Concept configurations. And I wouldn't give up either.

As for the blog entries, I will share my thoughts as I experiment & challenge the possibilities of the Next Generation DC. To begin with, a multi-part series on some variations of Dynamic Infrastructure implementations. Stepping out of the Demo Lab, one must appreciate that every Enterprise has its own SLA's, Change Management rules & Governance Policies. Consequently, there is no 'one size fits all' design to a leaner, more agile Datacenter.

I look forward to some great discussions!

Kind regards,
Nathan Pearce

Technorati Tags: Dynamic Infrastructure, Next Generation Datacenter, Aplication Delivery, f5

Published Mar 15, 2011
Version 1.0

Was this article helpful?

No CommentsBe the first to comment