Congratulations to the 2018 DevCentral MVPs!

We’re excited to announce 2018 DevCentral MVPs - our largest group of MVPs to date!

The DevCentral MVP Award is given to a select group of exemplary people in the technical community who actively engage and share their experience and knowledge with others. We recognize their significant contributions to our community and the larger technical industry, and we want to say thank you. While all of our users collectively make DevCentral one of the top community sites around and a valuable resource for everyone, MVPs regularly go above and beyond in assisting others with their independent expertise.

Besides rocking the MVP badge in their DevCentral profiles, this year’s MVPs will receive a certificate, award, and thank-you gift, access to select Beta programs, and are invited to attend and participate in Agility Boston as honored guests.

The 2018 DevCentral MVPs (by username) are:

• Boneyard
  • Hamish Marson
  • Hannes Rapp
  • JTI
  • Jinshu
  • Joel Newton
  • Kai Wilke
  • Kevin Davies
  • Leonardo Souza
  • MrPlastic
  • Nathan Britton
  • Niels Van Sluis
  • Patrik Jonsson
  • Piotr Lewandowski
  • Rob_carr
  • Stanislas Piron
  • Steven Iveson
  • Vijay
  • Yann Desmarest

Make sure to check out the MVP page for more info about the program and the MVPs themselves.

2018 MVPs – we salute and thank you, and we know the community at large thanks you as well!

Published Jan 09, 2018
Version 1.0

Was this article helpful?

4 Comments

• I am glad I can do my little bit to help people in the world. Meet your peers over at https://t.me/f5announce a discussion group run by and for F5 professionals. Feel free to invite other F5 professionals using the link.

Hamish
    Icon for Cirrocumulus rankCirrocumulus

Not sure what that's redirecting to my aussie friend... But it doesn't work on Safari...

• Hamish I just tested it and comes up fine. Just copy/paste into browser window if its not coming up. You will need the Telegram application to enter the chat group and this initially needs to be installed on mobile for its security... see your app store.

• same issue than Hamish with Safari on MacOS! I had to copy the URL to chrome to access this URL. Now connected!