I have been able to use the F5 Edge client to give network access to Android/iPhone users. However, it is not clear how to give RDP access to those users. This is useful for network admins who are in transit, and need to quickly jump into their computer.
Are you talking about RDP over SSL VPN ? Or RDP without VPN SSL ?
If you need RDP gateway, here you are : 404 Page not found | BIG-IP Documentation
So what I’m looking to do is so everything over SSL VPN. So, if a user is at their Windows PC, then all resources are via SSL VPN, with a webtop. If they are only with a mobile device, I still want them to use the APM edge client--so SSL VPN--as well.
OK, so you can use iOS and Android RDP client after starting SSL VPN tunnel on EDGE Client. It’s not what are you looking for ?
OK, so you can use iOS and Android RDP client after starting SSL VPN tunnel on EDGE Client. It’s not what are you looking for ?
Well, let’s say I do that. How do I use an RDP app on the iOS/Android to access corp desktop?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.rdc.android&hl=en
If you want to start VPN automatically, you can set Edge Client with On-Demand VPN. VPN will start automatically when the user will start the RDP session.
thanks, I guess I hadn’t applied network access correctly.
Hi, Its an old thread but I am facing a similar issue. I am able to see the application but there are certain apps which are there in the folders and I am not able to see the folders after I acces RDP client with F5 VPN.
But when i access the RDP client without F5 SSL vpn, i am able to see all the folder and apps.
Can anyone please help
Hi, Its an old thread but I am facing a similar issue. I am able to see the application but there are certain apps which are there in the folders and I am not able to see the folders after I acces RDP client with F5 VPN.
But when i access the RDP client without F5 SSL vpn, i am able to see all the folder and apps.
Can anyone please help