@MarioMoneta I’m not sure of the application here but I use “Visual Studio Code” with the “F5 Network iRules” Extension installed. I believe the following is the link you need to get it all sorted with “Visual Studio Code” in Windows.
As far as assistance with iRules people would normally create a new post explaining their issue or what they’re trying to achieve and then the iRule in question. Most people are pretty helpful here when provided enough information to figure out a solution. The following search will probably show you a significant amount of previous posts where someone has asked for assistance with iRules and the ultimate solution to the query.
I can’t say for certain that an iRule assistance post will end up with a solution but most of the time a solution to the iRule or the problem itself is provided.
Thank You so much. I’l will try to post the code (in the “code share” section correct ? or technical forum would works better ? ) and what i would like to achieve, and let’s see what happen… i guess you are right sometimes answers don’t give solutions, but they are useful as a brainstorming and for new ideas to come up… thank you again for the answer and the suggestions…
@MarioMoneta - post your question and prospective irules code in the technical forum - review/refine etc until you are happy that it does what you want.
Then, if you like, write up the solution you come up with in the codeshare section - it would be helpful if you can describe the problem you are solving for and then link to the forum conversation that led you to that solution.