Dears,
Can someone tell what is the issue here as the BIG-IP is reporting the illegal metacharacter “#” in parameter name but the highlighted part of the violation doesnt contain metacharacter # in the first place and the parameter which BIG-IP displayed in the highlighted part is actually not a parameter. I believe the issue is with the BIG-IP only. Any suggestions here, please? I think issue is that BIG-IP is not paring the Json payload properly
If “Parse as parameters” is checked, each JSON key is treated as parameter name. You can disable this checkbox or configure the parameter name metachars accordingly.
Dear Juergen,
Thanks for your response. Yes, it’s true that “Parse as parameters” is checked, but my question is why the highlighted part is considered a single parameter when it contains almost 12 to 13 JSON keys and their values
How is your json profile used ?
I will be curious to see your “Header-Based Content Profiles” tab.
It might be that your profile is just, not applied (and then doesn’t parse the json correctly) ?
I would also be interresting to see your violation with the detailed tab (you only displayed the request data). But it is strange that it states “#”