Hi,
I have a VIP:443 (www.old-domain.com) with its SSL certificate.
I have a new VIP:443 (www.new-domain.com) with its SSL certificate.
I new to put a policy to redirect from the old to the new:
actions {
1 {
http-reply
redirect
location tcl:https://www.new-domain.com[HTTP::uri]
For some reason it is not working.
Any suggestions? or better ideas than mine 
Thank you and hope everyone is safe.
J
Hello Julio,
Strange behaviour, simple question
are you sure that:
- you don’t have a specific condition
- your policy is correctly attached to the old VS
- the draft is pushed to production
You can also remove tcl and just validate redirection:
actions {
1 {
http-reply
redirect
location https://www.new-domain.com
meanwhile you can use an irule:
when HTTP_REQUEST {
HTTP::redirect "https://www.new-domain.com[HTTP::uri]"
}
keep me in touch.
regards
Thank you for the suggestion. I will try the irule first - as I know that does not fails 
Keep you posted.