Hi All,
Please help as i’m a newbie.
From shell script i get a runtime file generated using cronjob and stored on the local folder in \config\xyz folder\poolname_poolmember_status_txt) with the key value pairs. I need this file (poolname_poolmember_status_txt) to be uploaded automatically onto the F5 -Local Traffic iRule -iFile location either using command line or any other route so that the iRule can get the dynamica data available @ that moment.
Is there a way to upload the file automatically using command line so that whenever the cron job is run it automatically uploads this on the iFile location on F5.
I tried using the following command line to upload the iFile onto F5.
1) F5 Console/abc/> tmsh delete ltm ifile poolname_poolmember_status_txt
Error: 01070340:3: ifile (/Common/poolname_poolmember_status_txt) is referenced by one or more rules
I tried to delete and recreate a new one with the same file name but failed with the above error and not sure how to dereference from the iRule and delete it).
2) F5 Console/abc > tmsh create ltm ifile poolname_poolmember_status file-name poolname_poolmember_status.txt
Error : 0107134a:3: File object by name (poolname_poolmember_status.txt) is missing. (how to fix this error as well)
I have the poolname_poolmember_status_txt file available in the abc folder.
Please help how to recreate this ifile (filename remains same poolname_poolmember_status_txt) and upload from the command line onto the /Common partition.
Thanks in advance for your kind reply.
Thanks
Kumar