Create net routing bgp issue, RCI for BGP and BFD (ZebOS to tmsh ROUTING)

Hello, I am trying to migrate a BGP configuration from ZebOS to tmsh tmsh to test the new functionality of 13.1.0 (Routing Configuration Integration (RCI) for BGP and BFD).

I activate TMOS ROUTING by: tmsh modify sys db tmrouted.tmos.routing value enable.

when I try to configure the TMOS BGP by: create net routing bgp TEST local-as 65540,

I have this error message :

[api-status-warning] net / routing / bgp is early_access 01071c3f: 3: Can not mix routing-protocol Legacy and TMOS mode for route-domain (/ Common / 0).

Any idea please ???

Are you trying to create your BGP routing directly from

tmsh

?

I am sure this is only supported from version 14.0, in 13.1.0 you will need to use ZebOS (see Manual: BIG-IP Advanced Routing Border Gateway Protocol CLI Reference)

Since these approaches to provisioning are mutually exclusive, do not enable any routing protocol under Network >> Route Domains “Dynamic Routing Protocols”