iApp – Have it your way
#iApp #v11Next up in the iApp series is customization.
In v11, F5 has delivered over twenty pre-defined iApp templates for mission critical applications, including many from top enterprise application providers such as Microsoft and Oracle. Our templates accommodate multiple use cases and application architectures, however if users want to they can easily use these templates as a basis to build their own to fit their unique needs.
For example, a user can change the server name in for iApp template question from a server role to their unique server name. In addition to the iApp template presentation, how the user’s answers are implemented, as well as the help text, can also be customized.
DevCentral has great resources to help F5 customers customize or build their own iApps, including:
- · Application Presentation Language (APL) Functional Spec
- · Lab Exercises hands on activities to get to know iApps better
- · Codeshare with F5 and community contributed templates and libraries
- · Development tips and techniques that includes information on getting started, troubleshooting and advance capabilities
- · Forum to share tips and ask questions of the iApp experts.
- · Professional services are also available if needed.