SecureAuth 2-Factor STS iApp
Problem this snippet solves:
SecureAuth is very excited to release the newest version of the 2-Factor STS iApp! Version 4.1 allows you to create the necessary iRule, Access Profile, and SecureAuth server pool for 2-Factor Authentication.
Version 4.1 introduces many new features, including (but not limited to!):
Local Traffic Manager now supported! Manual Deploy - Create iRule/Policy or iRule only Multiple Logging Levels Apply based on URIs Added APM 'Advanced Policy 1' - supports X.509 and User/Pass AuthN Updated iRule logic
Notes on version 4.1:
- Refer to the Deployment Guide for Version 4.1
Version 4.0 also introduces the ability to create a new virtual server, pool, monitor, and other associated profiles.
Notes on version 4.0:
- Refer to the Deployment Guide for Version 4.0
Notes on version 3.5:
- A working Virtual Server should be configured.
After you run this iApp
After running the iApp you will need to edit the Access Policy and change the Logon Page username variable to Read Only.
Notes for version 3.2: After you apply this iApp:
- Assign the SecureAuth iRule to the virtual server
- Configure your SecureAuth realm to provide 2-Factor authentication to the F5 APM
- Configure your Access Policy to not allow users to modify the username on the APM Login page
This template has been expanded to allow for many options. Shoot sales an email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org. This page maintained by SecureAuth Corp