Ps ARX Monitor
Problem this snippet solves:
These examples show how to use PowerShell to monitor an ARX through the iControl interfaces. The attached zip file includes the following scripts
- libArxApi.ps1 is the common library used by all examples.
- arxApiCpu.ps1 monitors the ARX CPU usages.
- arxApiVolume.ps1 monitors the ARX volumes.
- arxApiVs.ps1 monitors the ARX virtual services.
- csv.ps1 is an utility to merge multiple csv files generated by the above examples into one.
How to use this snippet:
Run arxApiCpu.ps1, arxApiVolume.ps1 and arxApiVs.ps1 without arguments, and they will print out the usage.
- Powershell 2.0 or later
- iControl-ARX assembly 6.02 or later.
- The common library at c:\dev\ps\libArxApi.ps1.
- An F5 ARX system running release V6.02.000 or later.
- Management access on the ARX must be permitted for HTTPs-API or HTTP-API services.
Updated Jun 06, 2023Version 2.0