Forum Discussion

Oct 08, 2015

APM : Radius and AD same logon page fail

Hi,

based on the following article : https://devcentral.f5.com/questions/bigip-apm-ad-rsa-auth

I'm trying to implement a single logon page with these 2 Authentication mode : "Radius" and "AD" (same login for both but not the same password) :

Bellow a screenshot of my current VPE applied to my VS (OWA 2010) :

• Variable Assign - keep AD and RSA pwd :

• session.logon.last.password = Session Variable session.logon.last.token (unsecure)
    • session.logon.temp.password = Session Variable session.logon.last.password (unsecure)
  • Variable Assign AD pwd : session.logon.last.password = Session Variable session.logon.temp.password (unsecure)

Unfortunately I always have the following errors message in my APM report :

* RADIUS module: authentication with 'username' failed: Access-Reject packet from host IP-of-my-radius-server
* RADIUS module: parseResponse():Access-Reject packet from host IP-of-my-radius-server:port

Please help me !!!

1 Reply

• Resolved my problem : changed the order of my variable in "Variable Assign - keep AD and RSA pwd"

session.logon.last.password = Session Variable session.logon.last.token (unsecure) : second session.logon.temp.password = Session Variable session.logon.last.password (unsecure) : first

Thanks.

Denis.