F5's 2013 EMEA Agility Conference

F5's Annual EMEA Agility Conference, this year taking us to sunny Monte Carlo, has now come and gone. While I have not brought the sun back with me to England, I can say I've brought back some great memories. There was a buzz all throughout the event greater than I've experienced at previous event, both in and out of F5 Networks.

As per the wrap up video: 500 customers & partners, from 37 countries, 12 breakout streams and a fantastic evening of dinner and entertainment in a restaurant with a retractable roof.

We took a lot of footage at the event which I'll share here:

F5's Nathan Pearce takes us on a walk through the solutions expo at F5 Agility EMEA 2013 talking with some of the exhibitors along the way.

F5's Nathan Pearce talks with Michael Pellett from Camelot at the DevCentral booth at Agility 2013 - EMEA. 

F5's Nathan Pearce sits down with former F1 World Champion Damon Hill at the F5 Agility conference in Monte Carlo, Monaco. 

F1 World Champion Damon Hill took a turn at the wheel of the F5 F1 simulator. Check out how he did! 

F5's Nathan Pearce sits down with Stefaan Hinderyckx from Dimension Data at the F5 Agility EMEA conference in Monte Carlo, Monaco. 

Joe Pruitt sits down with Mika Kytövaara from Santa Monica Networks at F5 Agility 2013 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. 

F5's Joe Pruitt sits down with the CEO from Payoda, Anand Purusothaman, to talk about his company and the exciting new version of the AppViewX product. 

F5's Nathan Pearce talks with Ferry Kemps from Onsight at the F5 Agility Conference in Monte Carlo, Monaco. 

F5's Nathan Pearce sits down with WebSense to discuss their product lines at F5 Agility 2013 in Monte Carlo, Monaco. 

F5's Nathan Pearce wraps things up at the 2013 F5 Agility conference in Monte Carlo, Monaco 

Thanks all and see you next year!!

Published Jun 11, 2013
Version 1.0

Was this article helpful?

No CommentsBe the first to comment