Ja-0o0-
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Dec 01, 2022
Investigating

Add a BigIQ option to add node via FQDN

We have roughly a dozen or more F5 appliances and numberous tenants.  We were hoping to utilize BigIQ to manage everything from a single pane of glass, but have run into a feature option where we aren't able to add nodes via FQDN. Could you please add that as an option in the next update?

2 Comments

• Status changed:
    New
    to
    Investigating

Ja-0o0- I'll send this over to our BIG-IQ Product team and see if I can find the best place to get your request inserted!

Thanks,
    Lief

• Ja-0o0- Do I'm told that for Product Suggestions/Feature Requests the approved way* is to send your request to your Sales Rep > who will then confirm understanding and escalate to the correct Product Manager.

If you don't know who your sales rep (or account manager) is send me a Private Message (click on my profile to find that button) with more details about who you work for/with and I'll do my best to get you connected.

(Backstory: We, in Community, and in this Suggestion Module - are not yet designed to push suggestions like this up through the product channels. It's a long-term vision tho. For the time being this suggestion module is designed for DevCentral Product Owners (like me) to gather ideas to improve the DevCentral community experience)