Struggling with web GUI usability with links in new tabs

Hi, there’s thing thing with the web GUI for a BIG-IP that slows me down terribly, if I want, let’s say, to open multiple tabs of different virtual servers, I have to do it slooooooowly, I can’t open 10 tabs in like 2 seconds because the web GUI somehow needs to load everything before accepting a new link, if I open virtual server A in a new tab I have to wait for it to fully load before opening vs B because if I don’t, it’ll load vs B in both tabs, is there any way to prevent this from happening? It’s pretty infuriating. Also is there a way to make the web GUI not work as an SPA? I know there’s the “link to this page” thing in the gear icon for each page, but I just want to have my tabs with the absolute URL, not hxxps://host/xui.

Thanks.

Bump.

Anyone?

This is normal behavior.  I think is due to the web browser. Most web browser share memory between all the tabs.

You have to wait for a tab to finish loading before you open a new tab.

I have some BIG-IP that I open new tab very quickly because the tabs completely load fast.  Other BIG-IP I have to wait a 3 to 5 seconds before I open a new tab.

There are many variables that affect how fast a tabs load in a web browser.

Using the CLI or the API can be faster than the administrative interface / WebGUI.