Everyone, i have plan to exam 402 cloud solution,
Please guide me for pre exam 402 cloud solution
Everyone, i have plan to exam 402 cloud solution,
Please guide me for pre exam 402 cloud solution
@Teerarat Is the closest thing I have found that is free but definitely not complete.
That link goes to 101, here is the correct link for 402: F5 402 - Cloud Solutions Study Guide - NOT CREATED
You can buy a practice exam from F5 to figure out what to expect.
@Teerarat , I suggest you have a look at F5 402 Exam reading list and notes.
good enough as a starting point.
Thank you so much for information
Thank you so much for information, Could you please guide me for 401 exam
you can review:
F5 401 - Security Solution Expert Study Guide - Created 09/26/18 F5 401 - Security Solution Expert Study Guide - Created 09/26/18¶
I recently recertified my F5 401 - CSE-Security and I believe the information on this Study guide is still relevant.
I would add to read up on:
K02145419: Overview of the DataSafe profile
AS3 - About AS3