irule execution error

I am receiving an irule execution error on multiple assigned virtual servers (visible in the pcap file). How can I determine which irule this error belongs to?
Additionally, for this service
When the same endpoint is called repeatedly, the request succeeds several times (usually between 5 and 10), then an error occurs and all subsequent requests fail with the same error. What could be the reason for this? Is it related to an irule error?

image_345062.png

I think you should be able to find out which iRule is causing issues by looking at /var/log/ltm.

Good morning @BramsBytes   No log has been generated for this error. I can only see it in the PCAP file.

I can not see any log, Vs has more than irule

search for TCL error in /var/log/ltm

I  do not have any info tcl or irule excution error log in ltm log

If you don’t have any logs being created for TCL errors then you are going to have to create the logs yourself within the iRule to show which part of the iRule you have got to. Let me show you an example:

when HTTP_REQUEST {
  log local0.debug "[virtual]:[IP::client_addr] test 1"
 .. ( other iRule commands here )
  log local0.debug "[virtual]:[IP::client_addr] test 2"
}

If you see test1 in the logs and not test2 then you know it failed in the middle somewhere, just move the test2 log and work it out to find where it is failing.