How to view Cookie persistence records on an LTM

I am trying to find a way of seeing the the cookie persistence records on a LTM. When I use the command below they show 0 records but I can see connections.

show ltm persistence persist-records pool pool_name all-properties show ltm persistence persist-records virtual virtual_server_name all-properties show ltm persistence persist-records node node_name all-properties

regards

Andy

Andrew - you won’t be able to see the persistence records on the LTM in regards Cookie persistence I’m afraid. This information is on the clientside i.e. browser and not something stored on the BIG-IP in a persistence table. The client presents the cookie and the BIG-IP is able to read it such that it sends the request to the persisted pool member.

N

Hi Andy, What type of cookie persistence do you have configured? I believe the entries would not appear in the persistence table unless you chose “cookie hash” as a mode: 404 Page not found | BIG-IP Documentation 404 Page not found | BIG-IP Documentation

Thanks for the quick reply