Hello Everyone. I installed Central Manager and Instance on Vcenter environment. After installing Instance, I set VLAN ID and static IP for 2 VLANs Internal and External. After the installation was complete I used the command ip a | more but I don’t see the 2 interfaces of Internal and External that I just set. Even after adding Instance to Central Manager, I created an additional VLAN Dataplane, set a static IP and assigned VLAN ID to the Dataplane then Deployed successfully. But when the console enters the VM Instance, I cannot see the Interfaces I have configured for the Instance. I want to ask how to check the configuration for the Instance. I need to check the HA configuration for the Instance. Thanks a lot.
Better play with the debug utility in NEXT instance through the Central Manager F5 Cloud Docs F5 Cloud Docs
Did you use “ip a” from the debug utility as now that I had time I confirm that you will see in there the vlan interfaces and their ip addresses? With “ip a” from the normal linux of the instance you just see the management interface.
Also why don’t you just use the CM GUI to see what you configured?
