How APM GET IOS UUID & Andriod MAC

Hello Expert,

Recently, there has been a requirement to restrict the MAC addresses or UUIDs of source mobile devices.

Android devices will utilise the method of obtaining the MAC address.

expr {[mcget {session.client.mac_address}] == “50:6B:8D:xx:xx:xx”

iOS devices will utilise the method of obtaining the UUID.

expr {[mcget {session.client.unique_id}] == “8ccaf965e51e3077”

As illustrated below:

Would this approach successfully fulfil my requirements?
Thanks.

Hello @SanYang ,

I see your post has been up for some time with no response. I did some looking to see what we may have available for you through <a href://my.f5.com>MyF5</a> and found https://my.f5.com/manage/s/article/K61064431  which does give you the how to for restricting users from accessing a VPN. Hopefully this will help with your restriction requirements. Alternatively, if you have already got your answer I would like to suggest updating your post and marking the solution for you and future users who may run across this same situation.

Thank you for posting to our community!

-Melissa