Hi all,
I have an issue with an irule and maybe someone has an idea of what’s wrong ..
The virtual server “myServer” has a default pool “myPool” which has a single member - all of these are marked as up.
The flow is as follows:
- request comes in
- payload is HTTP::collected, parsed and modified using a sideband connection to another virtual server
- new payload is constructed and replaces the old HTTP::payload using “HTTP::payload replace”
- iRule is finished and new HTTP::payload should be load-balanced to the single member
However, although the member is selected correctly (as seen in the LB_SELECTED {} event) no connection is attempted to it, after a relatively long timeout LB_FAILED triggers.
-
I have tried specifying the pool in the iRule as well - “pool myPool” - with the same results
-
if I set up a dummy virtual server though and use “virtual myServer2” then traffic is forwarded instantly
Can anyone explain why no connection would be made to the pool member?
Thanks!