adding pool members in cli

I am trying to figure out what i am leaving out.  I am creating a fqdn node, creating a pool, and then adding the fqdn node to the pool.  when i do this through the cli the pool only returns one ip address,  when there should be two ip addresses listed in the pool members.

When i create the pool in the gui and add the fqdn node, then the pool shows two ip address for the pool members.

so what am i missing when trying to do this through the cli

Below are the cli commands i am using.

create ltm node AWPRMIPSAPRCH-RKE2-CP-91229EFA47358335.ELB.US-GOV-WEST-1.AMAZONAWS.COM fqdn {name MIPSAPRCH-RKE2-CP-91229EFA47358335.ELB.US-GOV-WEST-1.AMAZONAWS.COM autopopulate enabled interval 0}

create ltm pool MIP-METRONOME-443-PL monitor tcp

modify ltm pool MIP-METRONOME-443-PL members add { AWPRMIPSAPRCH-RKE2-CP-91229EFA47358335.ELB.US-GOV-WEST-1.AMAZONAWS.COM:443

Hi  @steven_normole  you need to follow with a { } for the “name”

modify ltm pool MIP-METRONOME-443-PL members add { AWPRMIPSAPRCH-RKE2-CP-91229EFA47358335.ELB.US-GOV-WEST-1.AMAZONAWS.COM:443 { } }

thanks for responding.  I figured out what i was missing when adding a fqdn node to a pool.  needed to add the ending part {  autopopulate enabled }}}

modify ltm pool [POOLNAME] members add { [FQDN_NODE_NAME:[PORT] { fqdn {  autopopulate enabled }}}

nice find,  @steven_normole ! thanks for circling back and providing the complete details. I might just record a short for that…