Announcing LineRate Proxy 2.1.0
Availability - Download LineRate Proxy now!
LineRate Proxy v2.1.0 is in beta trial now and can be downloaded and used for free. To download and try LineRate Proxy, follow the steps below.
Create an F5 Account
If you don't yet have an F5 account, create one using the following steps. If you have an account, you can skip to the Download the Software section.
- Go to the Account Registration Page.
- Enter your email.
- Enter your name, address, and other information.
- An email will be sent to your account. When you receive the email, click on the link in the email to activate your account.
- You will be asked to create a new password for the account.
- When you see the message that your password was successfully changed, you're ready to move onto downloading the software.
Download the Software
- Go to the F5 Software Download Site.
- Enter the email address and password for your F5 account. If you don't yet have an F5 account, follow the Create an F5 Account steps above.
- Click on the latest software version.
- Read and accept the End User Software License Agreement.
- Select an image to download based on the table below.
- For help with initial installation and configuration, use the Getting Started Guide. For upgrading from a previous version, use the Upgrade Command.
|Type of installation
|File to download
|First time installation in a hypervisor environment
|First time installation on a bare metal server via DVD
|First time installation on a bare metal server via USB key
|Diskless runtime environment for PXEBOOT
|Upgrade image for use with an existing LineRate installation
Installation and More Information
See the Getting Started page that has links to documentation and where to provide feedback and ask questions.