Minimum connection to guarantee the use of corporate VPNs.

Hello, I have a question about the minimum connection (Speed, bandwidth)

You have to have at least one user for the VPN connection against the F5 to work well.

The team is: Model: BIG-IP Virtual Edition Version: 16.1.5 Build 0.0.3

I appreciate if you have information since I can’t find anything on this topic.

Thank you, greetings!

@Joseangel99

The minimum connection speed recommended is 1MGBs, but it does depend on your situation as some application take more bandwidth such as Zoom 
Please take a look at this article it may help you in answering your questions.

How to optimize SSL VPN connections when BIG-IP is reaching 100% CPU

Hello Jmtaylor,

Thank you very much for your reply, very helpful.

Hello,

And to be more specific, that mega refers to what you have to configure in big-ip,

The query I make now refers to what ADSL or fiber connection users have to go to be able to use with guarantees the vpn.

The connection from home.

Thanks !!!