I cannot activate the license on BIG-IP-NEXT

Hello everyone, I have a BIG-IP Central Manager virtual server on Vmware and set up a BIG-IP Instance . My system does not connect directly via the internet but points through a Proxy. When I activate the license with New Token according to the instructions F5 Cloud Docs, then The following message appears: Licensing-0013: Unable to get F5 signed certificates post “https://product.apis.f5.com/ee/v1/certigicates” dial tcp: lookup product api.f5.com on 100.75. 0.10:53 server misbehaving.
Please can anyone tell me the cause and how to fix it. Thank you very much.  @JRahm

Hi qweranibus,

CM is not yet supporting outbound proxy (but is planned near-term), therefore you would need to use the “disconnected” mode as explained in the link you mentioned to activate your trial license.

Marcus :upside_down_face:

@Marcus-f5 Thanks for answering my question. I also tried activating the license using “Disconected mode” with Postman according to the guide, but at the step “Upload Bulk report to license server” the result “Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND product.apis.f5.com” appears. Hope you can answer me more.

the variable ts_api_url should resolve to product.apis.f5.com. Can your postman reach the web?
You could exchange the variable with this url in the request URI. This error seems to indicate your postman cannot reach our product.apis.f5.com

@Marcus-f5 I replaced variable ts_api_url with product.apis.f5.com as well as your IP address 10.75.0.10, then the result appears: “Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 10.75.0.10:443”. It seems that the reason is because Postman in my system cannot connect to the Internet or point through the proxy. So I probably cannot activate the license in my system. Thank you very much.

:100:

@Marcus-f5 Hello, I want to ask you one more question. I tried pointing my Postman to the proxy and got the following error: unsupported content type “application/x-zip-compressed”. I have researched and followed the instructions in the article myF5, but when following Postman, I receive an error 401: GATEWAY-00021:Missing Authorization header. Can you answer me more specifically about this Authorization part? Thank you very much.

@Marcus-f5

hmm, some guesswork… possibly because you are not carrying the CM login token with you in the request?

In the Authorization tab, do you have a variable for the CM token like {{bigip_next_cm_token}} ?

In case you are not aware, here is a well prepared postman collection on clouddocs:

@Marcus-f5  I don’t know where I got the CM login token. Can you tell me where I can get it? And In the Authorization tab, which Auth Type should I choose to be able to verify? I also downloaded the collection and environment to Postman but only get this Missing Authorization header error. I hope you can help me fix this error.:sad_but_relieved_face:

in the postman collection is a call “login to postman”. When you execute this with the correct PW set in the variable you will receive the token. This will then be put into the bigip_next_cm_token variable and can be used in subsequent calls towards cm.