Hello,
It would be useful to allow the use of two or more monitors for the DNS pool, as is the case for GTM pools.
This would allow an easier migration from GTM to DNS XC.
regards
Hello,
It would be useful to allow the use of two or more monitors for the DNS pool, as is the case for GTM pools.
This would allow an easier migration from GTM to DNS XC.
regards
@Satoshino
1) I’m going to move this idea to the XC Group Suggestions board. There are many more XC SME’s in that group.
2) I understand that the best way to log this suggestion would be to contact your Customer Service Manager. I will send you a private message with more detail on next steps.
I may suggest to see XC Synthetic Monitoring | F5 Distributed Cloud Technical Knowledge as a workaround that can generate alerts if the HTTP or DNS monitors go down.