Forum Discussion

A-P
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
May 23, 2019

Why you have broken DevCentral?

Why oh why have you broken DevCentral completely? None of the google hits to devcentral don't work anymore. None of the internal links in devcentral to other articles don't work. Fonts and the UI is horrible to read. Articles can't be opened to new tabs or windows, because links are not links but some javascript shit.

If I still manage to find some article, like this https://devcentral.f5.com/s/articles/irules-101-01-introduction-to-irules, I would like to be able to freaking READ THE CONTENT! Not some 404 page not found pages. Those I have read already too many times.

Please, bring the old working site back.

7 Replies

• thanks for speaking out what everybody thought. i really like to open differents threads with middle mouse button for "open in new tab", now it doesnt work anymore. I also registered with same credentials as before, no devpoints or articles anymore..

amanadas
      Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus

I think there is an option on profile settings to merge accounts.

We relaunched DevCentral on a new platform.

If this is your first time logging in after relaunch you must:

1. Choose SIGN-UP
      2. Create New Account credentials with a valid Email and Password
      3. Confirm SIGN-UP via an email link
      4. Optionally - Merge your OLD DevCentral account (using previous credentials) with your newly created account. Old devpoints, badges, and other content will appear over time as background processes complete.

If you have already created a new login, and not yet merged, access your profile & click Edit Profile.

• The above shared link does work without any script. Slowly things are being worked and are brought to closure. There were certain limitations during the migration of platform, which caused all these. But things are in motion as per the other F5 posts & article. If you still face other issues, please report the same.

• I accept this the site is completely broken nothing that comes in from google search actually seems to work. It only show 404 error!

Fix the site please!

• I am seeing the same problem. ALL Google search result links are broken. All return "404 Page Not Found". Trying to search using same words does not locate the referenced link/question. The site has been rendered almost useless for any of my search parameters. What in the world happened??