Forum Discussion

For
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Sep 07, 2022

using Portal Access to access owa with MessageSolution Enterprise Email Archive but failed

I am using an F5 BIG-IP v16 to access the OWA with SSO, it works. however, cannot restore the email from archive. And found that some error in rewrite log,

error rewrite - fm_patchers/jsParser.cpp:89 (0x1a5bc40: https://mydomain.com/owa/ev.owa2)

error rewrite - fm_patchers/jsParser.cpp:89 (0x1a5bc40): jsParser::Tokenize(): There was an error: [Oops - failed to parse at line 1, context after error: data:'alive0'}]

Had anyone encountered the same problem before?

Please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks!

3 Replies

For
    Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus

solved by rewrite the url

when HTTP_REQUEST {
    if {[HTTP::has_responded]} {
    return
    } elseif { ( [HTTP::method] equals "GET" ) or ( [HTTP::method] equals "POST" ) or ([HTTP::has_responded])} {
    set wrong_uri "/f5-w-fqdn-in-ascii-format\$\$/App/Home/f5-h-\$\$/f5-w-fqdn-in-ascii-format\$undefined\$/app/home/f5-w-doubledot/f5-w-doubledot/scripts/office/1/en-us/outlook_strings.js?F5CH=J"
    set right_uri "/f5-w-fqdn-in-ascii-format\$\$/scripts/office/1/en-us/outlook_strings.js"

if { [HTTP::uri] starts_with $wrong_uri } {
    set url [string map [list $wrong_uri $right_uri] [HTTP::uri] ]
    HTTP::uri $url

} else {
    reject
    }
    }

• For - if you have not been able to resolve this yet let me know and I will see if I can get an expert to take a look.

• Thanks for that contribution For

Can you confirm I understand the error & your solution.
    (I'd like to Accept this as a Solution)
    Is your solution a workaround for an error in the out of the box rewrite?
    If that is right - I would also like to forward this to our Product team for a proper fix (and give you attribution for the report).

Let me know what you think,
    Lief