Forum Discussion

Mar 14, 2013

publish a web service with lotus

i have created a virtual server with port 1352 pointing to the correct pool, where i have added the server to also listen on port 1352. there must be some traffic that goes through, as i see accepted 1352 traffic go through my checkpoint firewall that stands between the external dmz and the network where the backend servers are. i have also made sure that port 1352 is allowed to the virtual servers from the internet, but the testing team are still unable to get connected on port 1352 when they do telnet from an external source. internally, it works, so this leads me to the fact that i have set something up wrong in the local traffic somewhere.

does anyone else have any experience with lotus and f5, that could give me some pointers?

3 Replies

• is server's default gateway bigip? if not, have you tried snat automap setting under virtual server configuration?

if it still does not help, can you try to disable auto last hop?

sol13918: Configuring 'Auto Last Hop' on BIG-IP 11.x

http://support.f5.com/kb/en-us/solutions/public/13000/900/sol13918.html
  • the server's default gateway is the nic on the checkpoint firewall guarding it. the 443 and 80 ports are working just fine towards this and other servers, but 1352 doesnt work at all..i will give snat a go and see what happens.