Forum Discussion

Sumeet_Kashyap_
Icon for Nimbostratus rankNimbostratus
Dec 25, 2015

Licensing Error: Error 51133

Hi All, I am getting following error when i am trying to activate my licence of LTM VE with both 10.2.x and 11.6.x .

Licensing Error: Error 51133, F5 registration key is not compatible with the detected platform - This platform, "Z100", cannot be activated with this registration key "CZPBIMF-ZNINUND".

Hypervisors: VMware Player BIG-IP Version: BIGIP-11.6.0.0.0.401.ALL-scsi.ova BIGIP-10.2.4.577.0-scsi.ova

Regards, Sumeet Kashyap

4 Replies

nathe
    Icon for Cirrocumulus rankCirrocumulus

Sumeet, are you sure this is a VE license? VE lics are very different to hardware ones as they are based on throughput.

N

• Hi Nathan, While downloading the VE trail , i received the registration key on my registered mail id. On F5 LTM VCE i created dossier and tried to activate on F5 site while updating i received that error .

Regards

Sumeet Kashyap

• Hi Sumeet,

Below are information as per my knowledge.

• Base registration key will be of 27 or more letters e.g. "JR-TT-IR***-EQ-CUQX"
    • If its purchased then you must have a Service agreement doc for same wherein you can get it correct if its not working.
    • If you are trying free license then it that will work only with 11.3 Code which is available in trail version so far.
    • Make sure same license is not being used again as it also trace MAC-address of NIC cards.

/Regards Amit Grover

• Hi All ,

Thanks Amit , but 11.3 .ova i am unable to run, it is giving error Inetl VT-x is not supported, but on the same system 11.6 is running fine without any error.

Regards, Sumeet Kashyap