cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Login & Join the DevCentral Connects Group to watch the Recorded LiveStream (May 12) on Basic iControl Security - show notes included.

Forms submit with two options

Johan_Lång
Cirrus
Cirrus

You have a formbased logon, but it consists of two pages, the first page you have to decide to pick one of two options with a "onclick", option 1 redirects you to "logon page 1" and option 2 redirects you to "logon page 2", the logon pages is external.

After you're redirected to a logon page you can use a forms client initiated sso, that works fine.

I need something to choose either option from the first page.

Can this be accomplished? iRule? Forms client initiated sso with some modification to the javascript?

Regards,

Johan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Johan.

You can achieve that using APM access policy.

1. Configure one Logon Page that uses a radio field with two options.
  2. Configure a box for validating the option selected in the previous logon page
  3. Configure a redirection to those logon pages (one per branch) or you could even configure those logon pages inside the APM policy.

REF - https://techdocs.f5.com/en-us/bigip-15-0-0/big-ip-access-policy-manager-visual-policy-editor/access-...

KR,

Dario.

Regards,
Dario.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Johan.

You can achieve that using APM access policy.

1. Configure one Logon Page that uses a radio field with two options.
  2. Configure a box for validating the option selected in the previous logon page
  3. Configure a redirection to those logon pages (one per branch) or you could even configure those logon pages inside the APM policy.

REF - https://techdocs.f5.com/en-us/bigip-15-0-0/big-ip-access-policy-manager-visual-policy-editor/access-...

KR,

Dario.

Regards,
Dario.

Thanks, you made me go the right direction. I configured two logon pages in two different branches, depending on which branch the user choose, different irule events fires off and a irule makes some descisions to proceed to the correct logon page with an client-initiated sso form.