Release Announcement: F5 OpenStack Product Suite
12 July 2016
We are pleased to announce that F5's OpenStack product suite has been functionally tested and released for use in OpenStack Mitaka. Information regarding the Mitaka releases, as well as releases for the F5 OpenStack product suite for Kilo and Liberty, is provided below.
- Release v9.0.1 introduces functionality in OpenStack Mitaka for Neutron LBaaSv1.
- Release v9.0.1 of the f5-openstack-agent and f5-openstack-lbaasv2-driver introduces functionality in OpenStack Mitaka for Neutron LBaaSv2.
- Release v8.0.4 contains quality improvements for Neutron LBaaSv2 in OpenStack Liberty.
- Release v9.0.1 of the F5 Heat Plugins introduced functionality in OpenStack Mitaka.
- Release v9.0.2 introduces two (2) new resource plugins used in conjunction with clustering:
- Release v7.0.4 and v8.0.3 introduce the
plugins for OpenStack Kilo and LIberty, respectively.
- Release v9.01 introduces functionality for the F5 Heat templates in OpenStack Mitaka.
- Release v8.0.1 introduces functionality for the F5 Heat templates in OpenStack Liberty.
- Release v7.0.3 adds the new sync and save heat plugins to the ‘F5-supported’ Active-Standby Cluster template.
We welcome bug reports via the Issues page for each project on GitHub: https://github.com/F5Networks.
- The F5 OpenStack Product Team