ICYMI on DevCentral - June 2022
DevCentral publishes a lot of articles and videos each month so it's easy for interesting content to get lost on the timeline. Here's a snapshot of the top viewed articles and videos from June 2022, in case you missed it!
Solved on the Technical Forum
- ASM Captcha for registering page (not login page) - possible or APM modul needed? with an accepted solution from Nikoolayy1
- F5 VS PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR with an accepted solution from Nikoolayy1
- Bgp inside ipsec tunnel with an accepted solution from Nikoolayy1
- guys license issue with f5 eve ng image 15.1.0 with an accepted solution from buulam
- iRule with an accepted solution from Sebastiansierra
Huge thanks to everyone who offered solutions on the Technical Forum this month. I'd like to give an extra special shout out to our MVP Nikoolayy1 for truly being a rock star resource in the community. Thanks for making our community great!
F5 Technical Articles:
- From GSLB to Modern Apps in the Cloud: A Transition Plan for Distributed Cloud. by AubreyKingF5
- F5 Labs uncovers new Android malware strain MaliBot by warburtr0n
- How to integrate Web Application and API Protection service with Palo Alto Firewalls in AWS by Chris_Zhang
- F5 SIRT This Week in Security: Folina Zero Day, Karakurt and more by Rebecca_Moloney
Thanks to all the F5 technical SMEs for sharing lessons learned and best practices with the DevCentral community! If you'd like to see a Technical Article about a topic in particular, please let us know in the comments.
Demos and Livestreams
Ted_Byerly shows how to Deploy a Basic OWASP Top 10 for 2021 Declarative WAF Policy. BIG-IP has been updated to show the latest OWASP Top 10 for 2021. Take a look at the changes and see how easy using a declarative WAF policy it is to become compliant.
buulam talks with Maruli Palanisamy, Chief Solutions Officer with AppViewX, at RSA 2022 to go over how AppViewX products can help with the full automation of application lifecycle in an F5 environment.
AubreyKingF5 walked down memory lane to show a technique that he used with a customer to add BGP configurations as part of a CI/CD pipeline that was managed with OpenStack and Red Hat Ansible Automation.
See you next month!
Huge thanks to everyone who contributed to the community in June. If you have any ideas or suggestions, don't hesitate to pop over and write a comment in our Suggestions box. See you out there in the community!